Wednesday

Time to Save on my Fave Golf Gear






Ultra-cool, ultra-cute, ultra-colorful... I've posted myriad times about the Bright Golf Company, I just love them! And for a limited time, in honor of the holidays, they're offering free worldwide shipping on all their awesome products!

They're based in the UK and they offer amazing items from the world's most unique manufacturers...like the graphical club covers from Japan's Como Come and a delicious rainbow of grips from IOmic. Basically, this is an opportunity for people here in the US to try the coolest golf accessories with no international shipping fees. There's no code required, the offer is good until Dec 14th and all purchases before then will be delivered in time for Xmas. So go for it. Those you gift will be glad you did. And that includes yourself.

Bright Golf - Luxury & Tour Spec Golf Gear

9 comments:

  1. i'm irish & i love the luckey clover design. i'm going to be golfing in FL this st. pats, i gotta get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that stuff is so cool!! my husband is a karate nut and will love those putter covers, great spot golf girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's strange, everyone seems to love so called "Japanese Design" , but all it really is is brightly colored cartoons. Not what I want on my golf products thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon 5:36

    are you a WWII vet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. huhuuuhuhuhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Como Come kinda has a Hello Kitty vibe. I'm like'n it, but that's just me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just ordered some pompoms, cant wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do they make dick socks? I need XXXL.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...