Wednesday

The Big Trade Show I'm Missing Again this Year








As you probably know, the ginormous PGA merchandise show is going on right now in Orlando. I had every intention of getting my ...self... down there this week, but my hypertasking life here in CT just wouldn't allow it. I really shouldn't complain though because I'm working on a couple of awesome projects. It's just that there are so many amazing manufacturers I've been wanting to meet for ages. Not to mention the celebs; Annika Sorenstam, Jim Furyk, Paula Creamer, Greg Norman and others will be appearing with their manufacturers.

Now, much as I hate missing all this I don't feel that bad, because a number of astute and observant golf bloggers will be there.

Tony Korologos the golf media guru from Hooked on Golf and The Golf Space will be on site and posting live from the show for three days...he'll also be doing a live radio broadcast. Check out HOG for the latest.

Then there'll be the guys from Oobgolf, Andrew and Kevin. They've already started blogging from Orlando in this post about demo day. Look for some lively live blogging from them over the next couple of days too. I'm sure there are others there as well, and I'm looking forward to discovering...what they're discovering at the show.

So, I think we're covered. And I'm definitely there next year. It's already on my calendar.

UPDATE: Just found out that Courtgolf from WaggleRoom will also be reporting from the show too. Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. There's always some really weird stuff there along with standard products. Would have liked to read your discriptions of those. Look forward to that next ysar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patricia, we'll miss you down here in Orlando. I'm going to the show on Sat. I'll let you know what I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like another golf product freak show this year from what I've read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention Patricia. I've got about 400 photos and a ton of videos from the show. Some cool stuff and some not so cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...