Friday

Ladies Driver Steals & Deals



Spring is right around the corner. Demo days are happening all over the place. If you're a relative beginner (like me) and in the market for a new driver, you may wish to check out this clip.

And last night in the ClamBake Cafe...

Thanks so much to all those who stopped by. We had a great time, touching on golf blogging, golf fashion and more. Scott Duke will be hosting ClamBake every week and he's got some great guests lined up. ClamBake Cafe is definitely a comfortable, casual, fun place to talk about golf, no matter what your level is. I'm hoping to start my show soon, too. The focus will be ... Golf Girls, of course! My guests will be amazing ladies from the world of golf; designers, players, bloggers and business gurus. Women who live and love the game. It's going to be awesome and I'll let you know the schedule as soon as it's set.

1 comment:

  1. Making kal geons is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of kal gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of kal online geons almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of kal online goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make kalonline Geons.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...