Tuesday

Golf in the Sunshine State













I'm leaving for the West Coast of FL tomorrow, to spend a week playing golf and wearing a bathing suit. Probably not simultaneously, as I'm pretty sure that's against the dress code, but both activities are definitely on the agenda.

We'll be staying at a variety of different golf resorts, playing at a variety of courses and dining at distinctive eateries. I plan to take tons of photos and video and I'll be posting every day, both here and over on Golf For Women, so check in regularly.

Meanwhile, I'm really hoping the sunshine state lives up to its name.

6 comments:

  1. Have fun! I am so overdue for a Florida trip! There are so many courses to choose from that you just might be able to find one that you can wear a bikini on...maybe Boca Ciega or Clearwater area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try to get down to Doral for a day to catch Tiger in his prime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ", to spend a week playing golf and wearing a bathing suit"

    Send me a photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing the video from the bar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. please just wear your bottoms and send pix's of your enormously round, red nipples!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making gw gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of GuildWars Gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of Guild Wars Gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of GuildWars moneyhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap gw gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...