Friday

Time to Get your Golf Wordrobe Up to PAHR

















I'm so ready for Spring!

Meteorologists, who are supposed to be on top of these things, are saying it's just around the corner, but I know enough not to believe them. Yes, the official start of the sweet season is March 21st, but here in New England, we always have to wait an extra month before we get the balmy days and mild nights.
.
So I'll be heading down to FL soon to jump start my Spring. I'm going to play endless rounds of golf and get really good. Ok well at least I want to look really good, and for that I need some golf clothes that swish, sassy and uber stylish. But what about the budget? For the moment mine is quite, rather,, extremely tight.

So imagine my delight when I discovered that one of my fave lines, the fabulous PAHR is having a sale. A major sale too. 50% off of their 2007 line. And BTW, their 2007 line is awesome. I just ordered a bunch of pieces. Like the adorable Court skirt with its amazing pleats and piping and pockets (gotta love pockets). It's now only $30.00. Lots of great polos too, and guys: PAHR has you covered as well.

So head over to Pahr for a headstart on your spring golf shopping!

19 comments:

  1. OH MY !! I know that MY local golf stores don't carry pink outfits like the one that guy is wearing in the picture - but I want at LEAST one !! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are adorable!!! I wonder if they're not too short for our club though q:0

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some golf lesson. Do you think the blond in the little shorts is avaialble?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire these young people who launch lines of golf apparel. I can only imaging they're working 24/7 because it's a tough business. I wish them the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is such cute stuff. They really have a nice color palet. And the guy's stuff is so much nicer than most of what is out therel Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patricia, when are we going to see you wearing the Phar line? Soon I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute stuff! :-) Thanks for sharing the link! I'm in the limited-funds boat myself, haha... I've been able to get some incredible steals on my golf wear on eBay, but it does take some patience to follow auctions and trying to successfully snipe those perfect pieces of clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just paid $117. for Burberry golf skirt that looks just like the Court skirt, so yes that's a good sale.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you all are enjoying my skirt design. (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Court, I knew that skirt was named after you. Now I hope they put your picture on the hang tag ;)

    Oh and Rebecca, I love your dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh - trust me - you don't want MY picture on a hang tag...unless you have a business death wish ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much!! :-) Hope to add some more stuff to the golf dollmaker sometime, or perhaps add a new one in a different style. And your latest entry brings up a point that is so right-on: women do love sports! (Which is why I concentrated a lot on sports themes with my site)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It all comes down to golf and strippers. How does it always end up there?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well Tony - it just IS that way - the woods on the left are as bad as the woods on the right - and once you start hooking, it's just hard to stop ! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to learn the golf with these teachers
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  16. PAHR available now at www.13thgreen.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The PAHR Golf 2007 line is available along with the new 2008 line at 13thgreen.com Your Source Fore Style On The Course

    ReplyDelete
  18. Making holic gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of holic money . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of holic online gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap holic goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make holic online money.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Making holic gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of holic money . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of holic online gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap holic goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make holic online money.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...