Monday

A Busy Week for this Golf Blogger

You can be sure the calls are coming in at offices and shops across the world. Lots of golf fans are going to be "needing" the day off today as the US Open continues with a 18 hole playoff to decide the championship.

A bunch of us golf bloggers were following the action live yesterday on Twitter, the microblogging site ooo. As Tiger Woods forced the playoff with Rocco Mediate by sinking a 12-foot birdie putt on the final hole, the time line lit up with awed exclamations... and shared get-out-of-work strategies. Many of us will be there today and I'm sure I'm not alone in hoping that, despite the No 1 vs. No 157 dynamic, it'll somehow be close.

In addition to Twitter, the guys at Oobgolf will be live blogging the match up on their site and I'll definitely be checking that out, you should too.

Other than this continuing US Open excitement, I've got tons of great great stories in the works for you; I'm just back from an amazing golf weekend, and will be posting photos and stories on that, and I'll be up in Cromwell, CT later this week blogging the Traveler's Championship.

So...check in often. There's lots going on and I'll be posting on all of it. Now... let make that call to my office.

Tiger Woods © Gallo Images

6 comments:

  1. Well crap, I'm probably the only one working today. How can I keep up with the game today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the wedding pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it wth girls and weddings? I want to see golf ...or swimsuit pics.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tiger always and always ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. USGA had the whole thing LIVe streaming... i was at work- but saw it all- very clear and very minimal lag! Way to go USGA! and TIGER!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making kal geons is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of kal gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of kal online geons almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of kal online goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make kalonline Geons.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...