Wednesday

Golf Girl Media Rents a Man's Chest

I know, it's an unconventional way to get a days worth of word-of-mouth advertising, but it's fun. I have a guy named Jason down in Florida wearing my shirt all day today. It's a unique concept and Jason was just written up the New York Times for it.



So follow Jason at iwearyourshirt.com I've told him he has to do something golf-oriented, we'll see what that ends up being. Oh, and don't forget to sign up for the contest. You can win an awesome golf gift basket.IWYS Day

7 comments:

  1. Rent-a-chest. That's funny. It looks like he's doing really well with it though. You were lucky to get 1/21 !

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he sells the whole year he makes over $65,000 and gets a lot of shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what ? you didn't send me one to wear at the merchandise show next week ? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever need a Golf Professional advertising for you in Canada, let me know. I'll sport your gear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leave it to you Golf Girl to a very cool way to publicize your brand. And at Sawgrass,no less.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jason needs big time golf lessons...!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the live cast ... I guessed Jason's low score was 130...I hope I won and I hope he wasn't insulted.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...