Saturday

Happy Independence Day USA!

A quick tricolor salute to golf on the 4th of July. The LPGA's 2007 Solheim Cup looks are a perfect illustration of red, white and blue golf revelry.



And speaking of which, the 2009 Solheim Cup is coming up in just over a month. I'm looking forward to seeing this year's outfits... and I'm pretty sure they'll again be awesome.

The red, white and blue-tiful creation below is the team USA shoe. Made by Danish shoemaker ECCO... Official Footwear Supplier to the 2009 Solheim Cup... it will be available at the on-site merchandise pavilion. I believe it's based on the ECCO Hydromax shoe I raved about reviewed last fall on About.com:Golf.












Meanwhile there's unique Solheim Merchandise available right now at the online shop.

Happy 4th!

7 comments:

  1. I've been buying Ecco footwear for years. I'm an Ecco maniac.

    Whenever my sister Naria tries to borrow a pair (we're both size 12), I shout, "Leggo my Ecco."

    Then we laugh till we cry, cuz our feet are so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tribute. I could have so used those shoes for my golf outfit today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The USA bag is great too. I'm sure that's quite a collector's item. Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, America! Have a great 4th, PH...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this odd feeling that a pair of those shoes will find their way into GG's closet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this odd feeling that a pair of those shoes will find their way into GG's closet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy (belated) 4th of July Golf Girl. On your impending trip to Paris, you may wish to check out Le Golf National, where the French Open was played this weekend. Outstanding 4 hole finish! BB

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...