Tuesday

Golf Passion - Simple Elegance in Silver & Gold

.








All women love jewelry. I suspect it's something in the female DNA... a jewelry gene or something.

Of course there are gals who are loath to admit this... preferring (for some reason) to cultivate a low maintenance image. But the truth always comes out in the end.

A friend I play golf with claims she's "not a jewelry person", but guess what? She is. She may not have a big box brimming with shiny, sparkly baubles, like I do but the lady clearly covets her classic pieces, and while we were playing the season's final round together a few weeks ago, I found her overtly obsessing over my jewelry. And that didn't surprise me at all because I was wearing my Golf Passion necklace, a beautifully simple piece that features a sterling silver golf ball on an oval link chain, set with cubic zirconia embellishments. I wore the matching earrings as well and by the time we reached the 19th hole she had perused the entire Golf Passion collection on her BlackBerry and was ready to place an order. She also had several pieces in mind for next year's league favors and tournament prizes. Which made me very glad she was on that committee.

The classic collection of bracelets, necklaces and earings - 58 different pieces - is available in sterling silver or 24 Kt gold plated. In addition, Golf Passion, has a new LPGA collection of officially licensed pendants, earrings, lapel pins and belts that'll give fans a fun way to show their support in the upcoming season.

Golf Passion by Alfredo is a high quality, timeless jewelry line designed and manufactured in Correggio, Italy and inspired by passion for golf. It's ultra-easy to order at the Golf Passion website too. Golf Girls everywhere will enjoy wearing these designs on and off the course... dressed up or dressed down.

I know I'll be adding to my collection regularly.

5 comments:

  1. My jewelry box is filled with several Golf Passion items. Hard to pick a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I've been looking for golf jewelry that's not silly looking and it's hard to find. Finally something elegant and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I better not let my wife see this, she's one of the ones with an overflowing jewelry box and she's going to want everything on the site. No, I definitely wouldn't call her low maintenance. :-O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've alway love Italian jewelry design, and this line has some lovely pieces. I particularly like the charm bracelets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. our group of [url=http://www.golfholidaycomplete.ie/costadelsol.php/] golf holiday in costa del sol have many

    interesting packages of travel and tourism for u to sale. the packages u will like heartly and these are very much

    affordable.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...