Saturday

Justin Bieber Golf Video: He Putts... and Goes Nuts

.


If you haven't heard of Justin Bieber yet... you probably are spending too much time reading golf blogs. Or maybe you live in an "enclave for active adults". One thing you're definitely not is a pre-teenage girl. Nor are you in any way related to a member of that species.

Justin Bieber is a 15 year old Canadian pop singer. Not long ago his self-made YouTube videos led to a bidding war between music moguls, and recently his popularity caused a riot at a Long Island shopping mall.

He released his debut album on November 17, 2009. It qickly went Platinum in Canada and the US. Yes, he's a phenom. He's been trending on Twitter all week and I've got to admit, his music is pretty awesome. Or maybe I'm just nostalgic for the early days of Hanson.

Not everything about Mr. Bieber is perfect however, his golf skills - illustrated in the above video - are not particularly impressive, and he has no sense of golf fashion. ~ Worst of all he overreacts reacts exactly the way I do when sinking a 20 foot putt.

5 comments:

  1. I think I finally found a way to interest my 12 year old daughter in golf. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate Justin's golfing exuberance, but not so sure about the clothes or technique.

    Golfing Daughter thinks he sounds like a 6-year old girl. I realize she's in the teenage minority, but I'm with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard and seen JB, Golf Girl. Unavoidable as the dad of daughters who are 14 and 9.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does sound a bit like a 6-year old girl, I agree! I'm not totally a fan, but my sister LOVES him. She may start playing golf now.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...