Friday

Happy Friday - Cute Girls doing Golf Tricks Together


OK, first of all: pleated golf skirts!

They're definitely hot right now and a number of companies are featuring them in current and upcoming collections. I'll be doing a post on this trend in the coming days. And don't worry ladies, they come in all lengths... you just choose the one that's right for you.

I think these girls made the right choice.



Thanks go to Victor Minuesa, from Barcelona, for sending me this awesome little video.

7 comments:

  1. LOVE plaid. I made a couple plaid skorts this winter. I can't wait to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of a sudden I feel so uncoordinated. In more ways than one. wow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pleated skirts and I've noticed quite a few of them on LPGA players, Natalie Gulbis and Paula Creamer, among others. They wear them almost as short too and I always wonder how they can concentrate... I'd always be wondering what was showing while I was taking my swing. :o]

    ReplyDelete
  4. They definitely made the right choice and their show is more entertaining for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. a couple of my buddies do that trick, but it doesn't look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some pretty fine skills on display there. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...