Friday

Je Cherche le Foulard Golf - Seeking Golf Scarf

If I could create a silk scarf, with a golf theme... it would look a lot like this. Hot pink and turquoise...lots of flowers and whimsically rendered little golf things.  Oh, and in theory it's also available in a navy/pearl gray combination.  In case the pink/turquoise makes you want to thow up or something.  is too girly for you.

The thing is, these scarfs were once available at the French Golf Federation's website...  for 90 €... However that's apparently no longer the case... and I'm wondering where I can now get a hold of a few.  Any ideas.

2 comments:

  1. That's so much cuter than the Hermes golf ball scarf. Let us know if you find a source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing a really nice one, maybe it was Hermes, with lot of different golf bags on it. I think you'll find some on Ebay.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...