Thursday

Multifarious Masters Musings from the Folks on Twitter

Last year I was in Augusta at this time.  This year my current writing job has kept me in CT... with a deadline that's making it difficult for me to do more than take an occasional glimpse at the livestream and perform a periodic #Masters Twitter search. 

Augusta... not surprisingly... looks beautiful, but it's way too early to get a sense of how things'll play out.  At least Twitter provided me with a measure of consolation on my current plight.  In the misery-loves-company sense.

Those who find themselves at work... or school... and far from the lush fairways of Augusta may (or may not) take comfort in the fact that they're not alone:


I can certainly relate to that sentiment right now. And these.

2 comments:

  1. I missed 2 days of The Masters thanks to work. At least they don't get my weekends. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone care that Augusta National is one of the last bastions of the "Old boy network", which includes sexism and racism in their most insidious forms? The tournament is fantastic for me as a golf fanatic, but watching Mr. Ford and other Augusta National "proud" members on TV is, a bit distasteful to me. Am I alone in this feeling?

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...