Tuesday

Hanging Out With The Strickster: A Google+ Hangout With Steve Stricker














In a couple of hours, we'll be hanging out with one of the PGA Tour's most affable and unassuming stars.

Steve Stricker will be taking part in a Google+ Hangout today at 1:45 p.m. ET, chatting live with PGA TOUR fans in a face-to-face video conference from the TOUR Championship by Coca-Cola



You can stream the Hangout live on PGATOUR.com or watch the replay immediately after the Hangout on the PGA TOUR’s YouTube page.

 I know it's last minute, but if you have a question for the Strickster, leave it in the comments below and I'll try to get to it the Hangout.

Update: Due to some technical difficulties (a faulty mic) I wasn't able to get into the hangout... but I did pass on your questions. Check out the video below.

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to know if he has any ideas on how to practice putting... without dying of boredom. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that Mrs. Strickster sometimes caddies for her husband. The one time I tried caddying for my boyfriend it was almost the end of our four year relationship. Soooo..... any tips on caddying for a significant other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Surprised that someone as understated as Steve Stricker would get involved with social media but these days I imagine there's a lot of pressure on all of the top players to do all kinds of media, in any format , after all other sport's stars are all over the social networks. Athletes can no longer count entirely on their talent if they (and their sports) want air time/ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes thegolfshark. I'm also shock that Strickster do social media. I was wondering if he can give tips for swing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for stricker, he is a stand up guy and he deserves to win the payne stewart award. He is a breath of fresh air in a sport that has gone a lil stale. Me personally, i'm on world golf tour. Its a cool free online golf game. Check it out at http://www.squidoo.com/golf-game-pc

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...