Tuesday

Sexy Austrailian Golf Girls Cause Controversy with Calendar

When it comes to beautiful girl golfers, know one knows better than the folks at Golf Babes. I've come to count on this highly entertaining blog for a daily fix of illustrated stories and snippets on some of worlds hottest, cutest, most interesting female golfers. So it's no surprise to me that they would be the ones to break this story about some ultra sexy Australian golfers who've met up with bit of so-called righteous indignation in their attempts to produce a calendar to support their National Breast Cancer Foundation. It seems the project screeched to a halt half way through printing when the previously approved photos were suddenly deemed "too confronting" to be associated with the foundation's logo. (too confronting? ...must be an Australian expression). The good news is the calendar will still come out, albeit a bit later than anticipated. In addition, by funneling proceeds though a different foundation it will still benefit breast cancer research and awareness.

Below are a few of the girls participating. If they look this good on the golf course, I think the calendar will sell very well. After all, "confronting" never hurt anyone, did it?

Sarah-Jane Kenyon

Nikki Garrett

Kristie Newton

UPDATE: Here's info on how to order the calendar. Thanks GolfBabes.

8 comments:

  1. Where can you order this calendar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nikki garret is definitely one of the sexiest women in golf too bad doesnt get to the US more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat,

    What is in your bag?

    Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patricia, when are you going to make a calendar? anyway put my order in now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. intersting information, I will add that discussion on the french golf federation forum

    rgds
    Pat
    in my bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure where one can obtain the Austrailian Golf Girl Calendar but I'll find out.

    Regarding my equipment, I'm afraid there's not much to talk about as I'm still a beginner and still using my prefab Ram set from Target. I do intend to get a new driver soon and am leaning towards the Cleveland Hibore. What do you think?

    I've wanted to make a calendar for a while now but my photographer, the tempermental Nick, is very hard to book. He's always busy doing other things, like being my caddy or husband.

    Thanks Pat, for the French Fed add-on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Patricia -

    Regarding that Cleveland HiBore driver...

    I recently had the opportunity to test hit one at the Golfweek Golfest in Scottsdale, AZ, and I found it to be a rather unforgiving design.

    While it is a very distinctive LOOKING club, I'd make sure you test-hit it before plunking down the big bucks to BUY one...

    On the other hand, I found the new Callaway X-460 driver, PING Rapture and the Taylor Made draw-bias drivers to be more forgiving and easy to hit...

    Ahhh, the beauty of events like Golfest, where you can spend all afternoon test-hitting all kinds of new drivers from multiple manufacturers in one place...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the driver advice S. I'm definitely going to try lots before I buy. I've only ever hit with Nick's HiBore which is what gave me the idea it was good. That said I'll need to do much more research.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...