Tuesday

Are You Ready for the Survey?

...Because it's just about ready for you!

It's easy to fill out and not too long, but it covers lots of interesting territory, some of it quite...um...provocative. Now I just have to figure out how to post it which I hope to do later this evening. So check in tomorrow and be a part of the survey... it'll be open till the end of the Month...so have your golfing friends weigh in to. It'll be fun. And who knows what we might find out about girls and guys and golf.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - I first thought that was a SYRINGE between the two gender-figures...

    Then it looked like a screw...


    Hmmmm...wonder what THAT means???

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I better make it look more like a tee...my design skills are somewhat lacking... ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...