Thursday

The Beautification of Coastal New England

In true golf blogger fashion, I'll take any opportunity I can get to post a photo of Natalie Gulbis in a bikini. Now that I've made that clear, the context here is that, for the first time...ever...there'll be a women's team competing in the CVS Charity Classic, and Natalie will be half of it. The extraordinary Julie Inkster will be the other half... and together they'll be a force to be reckoned with at the Rhode Island Country Club in June. Newly minted Masters Champion, Zach Johnson will also be there as will my fellow Connecticutian (and Ryder Cup team member), J.J. Henry. Gregarious Lee Trevino will provide the legend factor and young fashion-forward internationals, Jesper Parnevik and Camilo Villegas will make sure there's plenty of style on the scene. There'll be tons of other great players too and the venue is simply gorgeous. Costal Rhode Island is an area I know well, I'm there every couple of weekends during summer. Needless to say, I've already made plans to be there this year on June 17.