Thursday

The Beautification of Coastal New England

In true golf blogger fashion, I'll take any opportunity I can get to post a photo of Natalie Gulbis in a bikini. Now that I've made that clear, the context here is that, for the first time...ever...there'll be a women's team competing in the CVS Charity Classic, and Natalie will be half of it. The extraordinary Julie Inkster will be the other half... and together they'll be a force to be reckoned with at the Rhode Island Country Club in June. Newly minted Masters Champion, Zach Johnson will also be there as will my fellow Connecticutian (and Ryder Cup team member), J.J. Henry. Gregarious Lee Trevino will provide the legend factor and young fashion-forward internationals, Jesper Parnevik and Camilo Villegas will make sure there's plenty of style on the scene. There'll be tons of other great players too and the venue is simply gorgeous. Costal Rhode Island is an area I know well, I'm there every couple of weekends during summer. Needless to say, I've already made plans to be there this year on June 17.

11 comments:

  1. I agree fully, any excuse for a Natalie bikini pic is justified. ;oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie is one of the FEW athletic looking women who actually looks BETTER wearing clothes than she does in a bikini...

    The girl has absolutely NO waist, and therefore NO curves...

    Weird, huh???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well can't all be perfect. But some of us come pretty close! :o)~

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll know the truth about that when we see the Golf Girl swimsuit edition, Patricia. Hope it'll be soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking about this woman when you said you were doing your own swimsuit edition. Her and Jan Stephenson are the only two professional golfers I can think of who have gone this route. Any others?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Joseph...there are several Europeans and a whole group of Australians.
    Check out ultra-engaging blog,Golf Babes for the entire roster...in full color.

    www.golf-babes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Certain thing are always welcome sights, and one of those things is photos of bikini-clad golfers. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Double-Eags -

    The thought of Pat Hurst in a bikini almost made me lose my lunch...

    The thought of Tim Herron in a bikini actually made me nauseous....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heh...fair point. Something tells me if I were to put on a bikini it would trigger a lot of therapy sessions for anyone unlucky enough to witness it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a really cool event to go see. Natalie Gulbis doesn't do much for me, but I agree that there are plenty of hot women in golf.

    You just have to know where to look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is hot but how about a Justin Timberlake golf calendar as golf logic suggests

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...