Monday

Stylish Seo Wins at The Kia Classic by J Golf

.

























Hee Kyung Seo is trying to decide:

Should she grab the chance to join the LPGA full time in 2010, or just keep focused on the KLPGA?

After winning The Kia Classic yesterday with a 12-under 276, that decision has become somewhat more pressing. She even suggested there was a house on the course at La Costa she had her eye on. She played on a sponsor's exemption there and won quite handily.

And {predictable superficiality alert!} she wore four amazing outfits doing it.

Other news from the Kia Classic... There was an incident with Michelle Wie. That sounds so 2007-2008, doesn't it? Remember when every summer weekend brought such headlines?

Anyway this mini-drama involved rules officials and a water hazard in the final round... and it certainly brought the hibernating Wie-haters out of the woodwork.

As a recreational golfer who hasn't yet played in many competitive situations, I have to admit, there are many golf rules that I don't fully understand, this being one of them. For example, the fact that Ms. Wie's club didn't touch the ground until well after she took the shot was confusing to me.

So I'm clearly not in a position to pass judgment on this. ~ But many apparently are, and they collectively chastised Michelle Wie for pleading her case. Commentors chimed in, calling the prodigious LPGA star "childish", "a whiner" and "a spoiled b*#%&". It was enough to make some forget about her stellar play and controversy-free behavior over the past year. Or at least pretend they had forgotten.

That's their perogative. Personally I'm pretty sure this particular Michelle Wie Incident will be an isolated one.Golf Pundit Patricia Hannigan, for a female perspective on the Tiger Woods scandal.
Photo: Stephen Dunn/Getty Images North America.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Had Michelle Wie actually fallen in with that micro skirt on it would have been quite a show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very beautiful golf with beauty.how they manage these profession where they have to work hard.with soft hand and hard ball.
    to come from these problem they have live healthy where colon cleanser help them.Like Advanced Cleanse Extreme

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looked fantastic, but more importantly she played like this was the easiest game on earth. Her athleticism is beautiful to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose this is a little off the topic of the comments, but... I think she should take the LPGA Tour membership. ;-)

    Not only would we get to see another great player, but you guys would get new outfits every week. After all, she is called "the Supermodel of the Fairways," isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They were all nice but I really loved the final round outfit. I know Se Re Pak designs golf clothes are those her designs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't get me wrong, I love to see the girls in those short, tight skirts but I can't imagine they'd be easy to play in. Then again I'm a 270 lb. guy. B-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stylish Seo has more than a stylish game. I think she has some fantastic talent. I'm not sure who will emerge as the number one female golfer this year. I think maybe a half dozen players are very logical possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wie got nailed by one of golf's silly rules, but I think she argued for too long about the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic look, big game. I hope she gets her practice round with Juli Inkster.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...