Thursday

Le Foulard Golf

If I could create a silk scarf, with a golf theme... this is precisely what it would look like. Lots of pink and turquoise...lots of flowers and whimsically rendered little golf things. Fortunately I don't have to create it. It's available for 90 € at the French Golf Federation's website. They ship internationally too. Leave it to the French to offer such a chic little item. After all, they spawned Hermes right? And guys: if you're thinking, "my girlfriend/wife/s.o. doesn't wear silk scarfs - she won't like that." ...Trust me. She will. Oh, and it's also available in a navy/pearl gray combination. In case the pink/turquoise makes you want to thow up or something.

2 comments:

  1. The navy/pearl gray is more elegant. Hot pink is for 12 year olds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee I hate winters ;-). . .

    at least today/tomorrow you can add something about the target world challenge and let us know if you and St Nick (to me too! ;-)) have any little wagers on this. . .

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...