Friday

Nedbank News

Nick's gloating got louder today as Furyk again played flawlessly in South Africa. As I posted earlier this week, we're betting on this one....and now Nick's guy has a four stroke lead. Gulp. But I'm desperate optimistic, and I see a glimmer of hope. My guy, Ernie, The Big Easy, now looks like he's ready to come to the rescue. Right? Please say I'm right. He's definitely playing much better. He shot a 67 today and moved to five-under for the tournament, still five shots behind Nick's friend Furyk, but it's a deficit that he could well make-up on the weekend. If he doesn't, I'm screwed. It's as simple as that.

5 comments:

  1. Ok Patricia. Nick won and I don't think he's going to go easy on you. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Els was playing really well ofthe tees he just messed up on putting. You must be pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patricia, my condolances, I'm truely sorry thatNick won this. But, I have to admit I'm looking forward to the servitude postings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck picking up Nick's dry cleaning for the week...

    Even though I've seen Furyk's swing described (quite accurately, I might add) as looking like "an octopus falling out of a tree", he's money in the clutch...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How's the servitude going Patricia or are you too busy to post?

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...