Thursday

The Scent of a Golf Blogger

I'm going to ask you a personal question: do you wear a fragrance whilst blogging?

I ask because it seems bloggers are now a legitimate demographic...and one being courted by the supposedly savvy (and one suspects, sweet-smelling) marketers at Calvin Klein.

As this perceptive Gawker post points out, their approach doesn't quite look like it's gonna fly with us the hipster technosexuals they're targeting.

In any case, assuming you do like a little olfactory inspiration while you write, I'd suggest you forget the new CK number. There's a scent out there that's much more appropriate for golf bloggers. Now we just need a smellavision widget.

13 comments:

  1. Hai Karate...20 year old bottle. :)

    Seriously... either Drakkar or Acqua Di Gio by Armani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai Karate...that is so retro. They should try to bring it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better to shelve the Hai Karate permanently...it was my first cologne in the late 70's / early 80's...great stuff at the time, but I wouldn't wear it ever again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right now, I'm eating reese's peanut butter cups, so I smell like the wonderful combination of chocolate and peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. chocolate + peanut butter = a very effective aphrodisiac

    Sure beats the H out of pheromones

    ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first reaction when I saw the pic was 'wow, they are making a golf-theme dildo'...

    ReplyDelete
  7. My scent has to be coffay from standing in line at either Dunkers or Starschmucks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's a question for you...do you wear a fragrance whilst golfing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to agree w/comment #6.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that photo didn't shock or offend anyone. I assure you it wasn't meant to.

    Golf themed s@x toys...now that's an interesting idea for a post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. As scents goes, Coffay is warm n'sexy.

    That's a record, 5 comments on my own post... >:o0

    ReplyDelete
  12. Banana Republic's "M"

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...