Sunday

Golf Girl's Monday Funnys

Mondays can be pretty crappy unpleasant. I think we all agree on that. So I thought I'd start this one off with something light...An original Golf Girl cartoon! It illustrates a few of the inappropriate swing thoughts that frequently occasionally plague me.





















1.Equipment Lust.
In the middle of my back swing it occurs to me that I'd be hitting much better (longer, straighter)if only I had that driver I'm lusting for.















2.Golferazzi Distraction. As I begin my downswing I become aware of Nick snapping photos of me (because I ordered asked him to)















3.Wardrobe Worries. As my club is about to make contact with the ball I'm struck by the realization that the skirt I'm wearing is just a bit too short and a wardrobe malfunction is imminent. This usually results in my reining in my swing to such an extent that I miss the ball entirely.










4.Anatidaephobia
.
The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching me.

9 comments:

  1. I'm familiar with the duck-watching fear. I wish I could find that Far Side. I used to have a different Far Side cartoon on my personal web site, but I got a "cease and desist" letter from their publishing company. That's OK. I respect Gary Larson's right to exercise control over his work. You probably won't find too many Far Sides out there on the web for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, when I was a teenager, a friend of mine asked me "when you take your back swing, do you breathe in or out?" I had never thought about it up until that point, and it really screwed me up after he said it. To this day, I have to breathe in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That duck looks dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My swing thought are much less organized than those ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, Does anyone recognize you as "golf girl" when you play local CT courses?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a girl of many talents Patricia. You should definitely do more cartoons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now you are starting to understand why some of he Ladies on the LPGA do not wear some of that Fashion Statement stuff. Can you image what their swing thought must include?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think a weekly Golf Girl cartoon would be fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can we get more preview pictures of the swim suit calendar?

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...