Wednesday

Has Anyone Played Pangya?

Yes, Pangya...the Korean on-line fantasy golf game.

I don't know much about it myself, and I'm trying to decide if it's worth downloading. Pangya is described as ..."a casual golf game that takes difficult rules of golf and transforms them into cute and easy to understand format so that everyone can enjoy it together." Doesn't that sound like fun? And I'm thinking it might be just the game for me because supposedly, ..."this is the game for those who didn't fit in with the "gaming" crowd". And I've got to admit I didn't...don't. In fact except for a brief and guilt ridden addiction to Grand Theft Auto that I developed when my nephew was over from France, I've never done games much. But considering my love for golf combined with my fascination for all things Korean I'm thinking this might be kind of fun. So if anyone's played Pangya...let me know what you think.









Oooooh yes. Looks fun!

6 comments:

  1. IMHO it's kind of dull. Sorry, but if you liked GTA this isn't gonna do it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, Pangya looks like a really fun game. I'm going to download it, if you do too maybe we can play a few rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were really into Michelle Wie at one point if I remember correctly. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not tried Pangya, but I have tried Shot Online. I liked Shot Online quite a bit, but these days my computer golf time is spent playing Tiger Woods 2007.

    I mentioned it here:

    Whole Lotta Post

    Here's the link:

    Shot Online

    -Greg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they renamed Albatross 18?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had great experiences with korean women and food, but their video games struggle to hold my attention. I have the game for the nintendo wii and i thought it would be a fun way to pass the time. turns out that all the funky graphics are just for show and the game is little more than advancing a golf ball through your television. No digital golf for me. I'd rather play real golf

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...