Wednesday

My Masterful Picks

You may have seen my Masters predictions earlier over at the Waggle Room, but I wanted to post them here too. After all I have some serious money an honorable bet on the line.





Winner: I'm going with Vijay. I just have a feeling about this. I think he's completely determined to get back to number one, and when Vij is determined, things happen.







Runner-up: Henrik Stenson. Because he's such big hitter and has had a really inspiring 2007. Mentally and physically, I feel he's in an ideal place to do really well.







Dark horse: Sergio Garcia. His extraordinary talent combined with a post "spitgate" overhaul to his mental game, could result in green over yellow on Sergio.




To be perfectly honest: I do harbor a feeling somewhere inside that it's going to come down to Tiger and Phil... and that would be great ... but my money bet is on my three choices above.

4 comments:

  1. Vijay's ego is already out of control. I hope he doesn't win the Masters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way Sergio Garcia won't melt down. That is if he ever heats up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat, What's the outfit going to be this time?

    maybe you could include it in the cal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting picks miss. I'm going with 'El Tigre... Shocker.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...