Friday

The Sexiest Golf Cart on Earth

I know, I know, sexiness is subjective, but just tell me; who wouldn't be susceptible to the salacious appeal of this sleek machine?

The discerning gentlemen over at Don't Cost Nothing posted about it earlier this week, and now all the specs on this fabulous fairway crawler are presented on Gizmodo ...and they're pretty impressive. One commenter however, suggested that it looked ..."like you should be having sex with it rather than "riding" it", which shocked me, until I really looked at the photo and ...well, yeah.

The ultimate Golf Cruiser includes a "detachable basket with drinks holder" too, which is a really nice touch, but sadly, at $2,619, is a bit beyond my on-course personal transport budget. Oh well, I guess I'll just have fantasize about it. Yes, I can do that.

7 comments:

  1. Patricia... you think that looks like you should be having sex with it? You must have a serious collection of ... um... gizmodos if that's what it looks like to you. Not that there's anything wrong with that. My own collection is no secret. :) That just looks like an odd and expensive personal golf cart to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll admit, the wheels are a bit excessive...so is the steering column...and of course the golf clubs would need to go. But then...well...

    ...and I just love color. Have a weakness for lime green. :?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green? Sounds like an Incredible Hulk fantasy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it would be a great conversation piece out on the golf course, and well, hey if it holds drinks, I couldn't complain about that! I like the color of lime green as well; its relatively soothing.

    One thing I'd like to add; as we progress through the ages, I am noticing the 'futuristic' look of automobiles and such, and now golf carts. Does anyone find it strange that we're still not flying around like we're supposed to be on the Jetsons? Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I find it strange. I thought we'd be flying around by now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wore lime green all weekend.

    Nothing.

    :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. it looks cool... but how do you drink beer with a golf buddy on that thang?

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...