Tuesday

Iphone - A Golf Hero

Do you believe this ? An iphone actually saved a NY golf guy from severe bodily harm... or worse.

I've had mine for a couple of weeks now and it's not proven to be nearly so heroic. Yes, it's uber cool, has a great user interface... and I love it and everything, but I have issues with the battery and don't much care for AT&T. Well from now on I may just use it on the golf course... as body armor.

Peaceful and pastoral Richter Park is far from any war zone, but when Nick tees off, I know I've got to expect the unexpected.

5 comments:

  1. My position is this - I don't care if it saved his life. NO CELL PHONES, IPHONES, SIDEKICKS, PDAS ON THE GOLF COURSE. No exceptions except a true medical emergency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow... He was very very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my iphone. I just got a golf score card app for it can wait to try it out. No more fake scores. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't get it. why no cell phones on the golf course? what if it's slow, and you need to get hold of someone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you need to hold someone, hold your pecker homoboy

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...