Monday

The Tour Championship - Guys in the Final Round




















I don't know about you, but I've got a visual memory. Lists of names and statistics don't do much for me. So I made up this colorful little graphic which presents the 30 players still in the field for the finale of the PGA TOUR FedExCup Playoffs.

It kind of looks like a stamp collection...doesn't it?

From left to right, top row to bottom:


Tiger Woods, Steve Stricker, Phil Mickelson Rory Sabbatini, K.J. Choi,

Aaron Baddeley, Adam Scott, Jim Furyk, Vijay Singh, Sergio Garcia,

Geoff Ogilvy, Zach Johnson, Charles Howell III, Ernie Els, Brandt Snedeker,

Justin Rose, Woody Austin, Mark Calcavecchia, Scott Verplank, Hunter Mahan,

Brett Wetterich, Boo Weekley, John Rollins, Stewart Cink, Jonathan Byrd,

Robert Allenby, Tim Clark, Camilo Villegas, Heath Slocum, Padraig Harrington

3 comments:

  1. nice visual golf girl. what immediately struck me is that europe may own the rider cup (for now) but uncle sam leads the talent on the tour - 18 of 30 are american, not bad - but watch out for the aussies - the assuie invasion becomes evident with your graphic.

    as usual - nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the flags put it in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From what I understand only the top row can win the cup. Well, I know it's a long shot but I rooting for K J Choi.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...