Wednesday

PGA Publishes the Poulter Playlist



















As you probably know, I really like Ian Poulter. He's one of the world's best golfers... but yet he always keeps it light and fun... and colorful. He's appeared in this blog quite a few times as a result.

His over-the-top style sense always amuses an audience, even on a douer golf day... while his top 10 finishes (he had five last year) and his top 25 finishes (he had eight) showcase his extraordianry skill. Then there are his seven International tournament wins. Pretty impressive. I mean, could you do that in pink plaid pants? Well Ian can. What's not to like about that?

The PGA is quite smitten with him too. They recently published his play list. It's the music he listens to before heading onto the golf course, mainly hip hop and R&B, very energizing. As you can imagine, I've just loaded the whole list onto to my ipod, it'll set the mood for my round tomorrow.

Poulter's Playlist

Artist____________Title


1 50 Cent ------------------Candy Shop
2 Kanye West----------------Stronger
3 Timberland----------------Give it to me
4 Kanye West----------------Gold Digger
5 Akon----------------------Smack That
6 Crystal Waters------------Gypsy Woman
7 Gorrillaz-----------------Dare
8 Lovestation feat----------Teardrops
9 Underworld Born-----------Slippy
10 Hardrive------------------Deep Inside

This is my first Poulter story of 2008, and I'm pretty sure it's not going to be my last.

9 comments:

  1. Ian rocks! I'd love to see him grinding to Gold Digger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ian's pink golf shoes go well really well with that play list, I've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ian Poulter really is a great golfer and I love the fact that he's not afraid to take risks with fashion and style. That's quite rare in the world of Men's professional golf.

    Ian, if you're reading this (what? lots of people google themselves)Keep up the good work on and off the course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poulter's just gone up another notch in my estimation now I know he's a fellow Gooner and wears the shirt to prove it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good lord, what garbage passes for an iPod these days. Somebody get him some classic rock fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out his new clothing line on homogolfer.fag

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is lying. We all know his ipod is full of "show tunes"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Ian...loved the pink shoes on the weekend. But that playlist smells worse than my breath after a night out with John Daly.
    oh well, can't have everything.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Making habbo credits
    is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of habbo gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of habbo coinsalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap habbo credits here I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to buy habbo gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...