Monday

Golf at Renewed Richter- Beware the Beautiful Bunkers
















The major rebuild that took place during the Spring affected all 54 sand traps at Richter Park. They look beautiful but are deeper ... much more challenging to get out of.

I know, I know... the best way to get out is not to get in. Well I managed to avoid them all. I still didn't break 100, but posted my second best score...ever. 104. And my 104 is a real 104 because I count every thing. As in: Every. Thing.
,
Check out the rest of my photos from that awesome albiet rain delayed, adventure at inspiring Richter Park. They're on my Flickr.

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time even with the rain. The course is looks so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You count everything? No one does that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basic sand trap strategy: Follow thru on all shots, wide stance and open clubface, rotate clubhead to increase loft.

    practice hitting about 1-2 inches behind the ball with a full swing and a good follow through.

    Just a few tips that might help when you DO get into those beautiful bunkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that course looks pretty amazing, looks like your standing on an elevated tee box, don't see many of those round these parts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making kal geons is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of kal gold . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of kal online geons almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of kal online goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make kalonline Geons.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...