Friday

Madonna Turns 50 - Gets Gifted with Golf Lessons

One of the great things about golf is that it actually gets more appealing as one gets older.

There are about six million U.S. golfers over age 50 and that number is expected to grow as more and more baby boomers reach the half century mark. So it's no surprise that when Justin Timberlake... a stellar golfer himself... was seeking a birthday gift for a certain, soon-to-be-50-year-old material girl, he thought of golf...and got her a gift certificate for golf lessons. Pretty thoughtful, Mr. Sexy Back.

My guess is that Madonna will learn quickly... and become a good player herself. After all, she's in great shape, and I get the impression she's very competitive. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if she broke 100 before she received her AARP card.

9 comments:

  1. Madonna as a spokesperson for AARP. I'd love to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn - she looks good for 50! Her vid with Justin is amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Madonna, slowly back away from the putty knife and leave the make-up on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "gets gifted" ???? I'd have SWORN I used to speak English. Seems like the official language of the US is Marketing. :-)

    Amazing what a lot of money, makeup and a choice plastic surgeon can do. 8-D

    You don't suppose the lessons she was "gifted" will be given by Charles Barkley, do you ? :-0

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI Court: The Oxford English Dictionary cites examples of "gift" as a verb beginning in the 15th century e.g., "See how the Lord gifted him above his brethren."

    Admittedly though the overwhelming use is as an adjective, equivalent to "talented".

    I would guess that Charles Barkley would not be a choice for golf lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. her next step is to have her golf apparel designed a la the "Justify My Love" video.

    That'll put the 'coo' back in Cougar.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks e - next time I travel to a country that speaks King James or Middle English, I'll be on top of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always liked Madonna. Man I remember lusting over her in high school with the "like a virgin" video came out. OHHHHHHH...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Making last chaos gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of lastchaos gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of lastchaos moneyalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of buy last chaos goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap lastchaos gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...