Wednesday

More Fun With Knickers... Golf Knickers, That Is

GolfKnickers.Com is the awesome on-line store where members of the KnickNac Tour shop. As I reported this morning, I'm planning to start my own chapter of the tour this spring, and it's never too soon to start shopping so I headed over there to browse a bit.

Have you ever seen an argyle orgy? Well I have it's on the Argyle Socks Page and it's amazing. Men have 78 different combinations to choose from, women 43. The Knickers themselves come in a profusion of plaids and solids as do the caps, and there are shirts and sweaters and Limited Edition Golf outfits.

And best of all, they have a virtual model (that's him at left) and you can try all different color combinations on him. And unlike most guys, he keeps quite and never complains.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this. My husband is going to get knickers for Christmas. Whether he likes it or not. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The knickers make me smile, but they also tug at my heartstrings a bit. You just can't help but miss Payne Stewart. Knickers are definitely a loving tribute.

    I think I will probably stick with my pink golf dresses, but my knee-high collection just got bigger with that cool argyle selection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making last chaos gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of lastchaos gold. Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of lastchaos moneyalmost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of buy last chaos goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make cheap lastchaos gold.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...