Wednesday

Golf Girl Gifts - Partial to Plaid and Risqué Wine


















OK, I know I promised to be keep it simple this year.

A fragile economy and anti-luxury mindset is definitely the order of the day. However, I found a wonderfully fun luxury gift list, and I can't resist sharing it.

It's a handpicked collection of awesomeness called Top Shelf and it features a slew of cool and unusual products. Some are actually affordable too. Many, of course aren't, including these stunning wool tartan shoes by Roger Vivier or the limited edition wine collection...12 extraordinary wines each with a label based on a risqué, retro cover illustration from the iconic magazine.

There's nothing wrong with a little fantasy during the holidays, right? You can check out the whole selection in a slide show on Cocktail Match. While you're at it why not explore their awesome site and join the network... and stop by at my Champagne Bar for a little holiday tipple.

Here's to the holidays.

8 comments:

  1. Santa Baby, slip a pair of tartan stilettos under the tree for me. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was completely satisfied with my one pair of plaid summer heels--now I'm not!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah - Mars vs Venus - women want the shoes...men want the woman IN the shoes. :-)

    (but where do you attach the golf spikes on those babies ?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Margarita machine would be quite useful in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lot's of great stuff on that list and it's cheaper than Nordstroms.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I really need those shoes. Of course, it would kill me to wear them, but they're sooooo pretty! I'd almost be satisfied to just look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do they come with rubber cleats?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those plaid Spikes are to die for! Ho! Ho! Ho! ~ I've been a very good girl this year! (And also lowered my handicap again this season - WooHoo!)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...