Friday

Pretty Tough Girls Play Golf ...and Lots of Other Sports





The Pretty Tough girls are an amazing group of athletes representing virtually every sport imaginable. They're young and competitive, and part of Pretty Tough sports, the internet's top media brand for young female athletes. Their mission is to motivate young women to lead active, healthy lifestyles and encourage them to embrace both femininity and athleticism.

Their website PrettyTough.com, the cover golf...and dozens of other sports from martial arts, to motocross... from drag racing to rodeo. There's hardly a sport these girls don't get into. And they extend it with a web TV channel and an established presence on the social networks. I meet up with them regularly on MySpace, Facebook.

In their golf section they recently posted this a series of short films featuing top professional golfers expressing support for Golf's bid to the Olympics. As much as I love Roller Sports, Karate and Soft Ball, I'm pulling for Golf in London in 2012.

5 comments:

  1. Golf is the perfect Olympic Sport. I hope they bring it back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's girls are lucky to have resources and encouragement at their schools and in their communities.

    In my day it was either, field hockey or cheerleading. }:O

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never play golf but I'll go to green 1 day. I really like this spot.
    http://stackandtilt-golfswing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all for having Golf in the Olympics.
    I cannot think of another sport that personifies the tenets of the Olympic spirit as does golf.
    Men and Women (as well as kids) can play the game, regardless of race, color or creed.
    What more can they ask for a reason to include it in the Olympics?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on the fence about golf in the Olympics. It's a great sport and the international competition is exciting but will the best players play? And if not does it still make sense?

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...