Friday

A Busy Week Working on the Golf Girl Book

The past week has been kind of crazy.

My book...the one I've been alluding to for a while now...is basically finished. So, first of all, and to sum things up in literary terms: Yay!

Writing my Little Tartan Book has been an awesome experience. It challenged me in ways I hadn't expected, and ultimately I feel I learned volumes: about writing, about golf and about myself.

The book won't actually be out till Spring, but time passes very quickly and pre-orders will be possible well before that.

So... I'm now working with my publisher on a few final edits and the last couple of design tweaks. And, I'm planning the release, with a book tour, a new website and lots of other fun, flirty, fashionable initiatives. I'll keep you up-to-date on all of it right here.

14 comments:

  1. I agree with the Yay! I can't wait to read your book!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Do you need an golfing gal assistant for your book tour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That is very exciting and a huge accomplishment! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice cover. I'd bet the Ponderosa that you chose the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know when everythings's a go, Patricia. I'll post the release info.

    Most people don't realize how much work goes into writing a book. Congrats on getting it done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And if you choose Heather Jones as your "golfing gal assistant," it'll be "Here a giraffe, there a giraffe."

    Just a warning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome girl, will patiently await publication!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I give you my credit card info now?

    Can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not the Little Argyle Book? Will watch for you in the DC area - good job Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, P. Who's your publisher ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, P. Who's your publisher ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a nice creation I think, want to read it completely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS! That is GREAT news!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Patricia, I don't know how I missed your announcement on this but way to go girl, really, that's a very cool accomplishment. Looking forward to it's release!

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...