Saturday

Of Funkmaster Flex, Golf Apparel and "I Am T-Pain"

Funkmaster Flex has been known to transform an ordinary golf cart into something ...quite extraordinary. And whether he actually plays golf or not, he definitely knows how to dress for the sport.

Recently, while testing out the awesome new I Am T-Pain iPhone app,
the corpulent music-mogul-cum-ride-pimper was spotted wearing one of my all-time favorite apparel brands, Lacoste. He chose watermelon orange (seriously) with a complementary cap featuring an elegant letter lockup.

Now all Mr. Taylor Jr. needs to do is exchange the the Auto-Tune-ish app for something like AirVue and he's good to golf.

I'm not sure he'll go for the switch however. I Am T-Pain looks like lots more fun than a rangefinder.

7 comments:

  1. That is a serious amount of orange. But, I ain't telling him that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I'd have much use for the Auto-Tune thing but I would like to know what the best iPhone rangefinder app is. Anyone have any suggestions? I've been using the paid ($20) version of FreeCaddie but I'm ready to move on. What's best value? Anyone use ViewTi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone's got to get Johnny Miller on that app. Might make it possible to listen to his drivel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He must've meant melon orange, as in cantaloupe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No really, A Tiger tirade. Someone's got to Auto-Tune a Tiger tirade. BTW have you ever seen/heard Baby T-Pain? Hil-AR-ious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patricia,
    Back in the late 60's-early 70's, Robert Bruce designed a line of AP cardigan sweaters for Arnold Palmer ( http://golftwitt.com/72d ).

    Izod copied the sweater and sold billions of them. They could not call them Arnold Palmer sweaters, but that shortish-type cardigan with the waist band became known as "Arnold Palmer Sweaters", regardless of who manufactured them. I still hear the phrase occasionally. I had every single color AP sweater that Izod made...

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice post .. 5 stars .


    guys check this article too
    http://mydreamwebspace.blogspot.com/2009/09/ball.html

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...