Friday

BirdieSisters make the Doral Publix Junior Golf Classic

.














I told you they were awesome.

When I wrote about Erica and Myah Jackson earlier this month I was pretty sure it wouldn't be long before there was more to their story. Well, there is more.

The talented and beautiful golf girls known as the BirdieSisters have just been accepted into the Doral-Publix Junior Golf Classic, the premiere tournament in junior golf.

Over 680 junior golfers from around the world participate in this tournament every year. And, contestants not only have to be great golfers but they've also got to demonstrate academic excellence in the classroom. OK, great golfers + excellent students + talented in so many other ways = Erica and Myah Jackson.

The tournament takes place December 16,17 and 18 in Doral, Fl. and you can be sure these two ladies will be giving it their all.

Oh, and check out the BirdieSisters trying out the awesome black balls by Golf Refugees.

5 comments:

  1. They are both adorable & will surely grow up to be beautiful, talented golfers. I'm so glad you're keeping up with them.

    I am fascinated by the fact that such young people have such a good grasp on the concept of golfing. I'm 57 & still don't have their understanding of the game.

    However, last time I played I did find complete clarity on the 18th hole, where I birdied it. Oooops! Too late. I was already into triple digits...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they were being judged solely on quality of smiles and overall cuteness, they would be unbeatable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see them play one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't Alexis Thompson win that tournament at one point? I think so. Pretty soon well be seeing the Birdie Girls at the US Open.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos definitely show how to really get your hips into your swing. I could learn a lot from them!

    Congrats to two stellar golfing gals.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...