Wednesday

Golf Games: Of Pink Mini Skirts & Old Man Par

.
Leave it to erudite North Carolina golf blogger, Charles Boyer to come up with a golf game that's amusing, educational and sexist all at the same time.

Invented by Mr. Boyer and a presumably prurient friend, the game involves a dubious, hot-pink, mini skirt and healthy dollop of humiliation. It's also an excellent test of shot making skills.

Residents of the elegant golf community where these two men reside have no doubt been shocked and disturbed to discover this game going on in their midst. I won't go into the gory details here, but a full description is available on Mr. Boyer's blog for those salacious sexists who wish to know more.

9 comments:

  1. I'm thinking OMP's group might prefer to have that model wear the pink skirt and accompany the "loser" of the previous hole. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for this game, I love it. Even though I would be wearing the skirt most of the time, I would defiantly play the game. If anything I would try harder to make better shots to get out of the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm confused.. how is it sexist? Making somebody wear a pink skirt for playing poorly... where is the sexism?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I love the word prurient. At sixty, I strive for prurience. Prurience is a worthwhile goal...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn....and all this time I thought it was "purient". I guess I'm no cunning linguist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always want to live in a golf community, but after reading about that game I'm kind of glad I don't live in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erudite, perhaps. Thanks for that compliment.

    Sexist, ummm, no. Making a fellow squirm wearing something he would rather be caught dead than caught wearing is not sexism, any more so than my wife's predilection to raid my closet for old shirts to wear, anyway.

    It's all fun and games, not some far-reaching social statement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's an awesome game. :o) You guys must have so much fun... and shock a couple/few neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sexist not at all. If anything I would try harder to make better shots to get out of the skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...