Monday

Golf Storage Solutions For Your Winter Respite

.
I know... early January isn't prime shopping season, but it's often a good time to pick up bargains.

I'm not talking about Christmas sweaters or Chia Pets. I'm talking about useful things that enhance your life... and may even help you me keep that New Year's resolution to be more organized.

Like the Two Bag Golf Organizer I found at Bed, Bath and Beyond. You see, I tend to toss my golf bag in the closet or maybe drag it out to the garage. Either way it often gets bumped into and pushed around, and usually ends up dejectedly laying down on the floor taking up altogether too much space. My gloves, tees, balls, etc? They end up in random locations... drawers or storage bins.

This is where the metal storage unit helps out. With two compartments for golf bags and wire baskets to hold balls, tees, and accessories, it keeps all your gear in one compact place. It's an excellent way to store golf equipment throughout the year... and especially during the winter respite we New England golfers reluctantly take round about now.

It's always a pleasure to take those clubs out again at the end of March, but it'll be even better knowing everything's in one neat place.

4 comments:

  1. Now, that's slick.

    I used to store my sticks at my club all winter, but in the spring they misbehaved until June, so I bring them home and put them downstairs. They are eternally grateful and now I usually have my first decent round on May 26th...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband bought one of these when I started playing golf - too much stuff scattered. Ours does not have baskets though. Like that addition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Store clubs for the winter? I'm not sure I understand that concept. This is when I practice the most. I'm lucky to have a nice sheltered place to hit (still need long johns and UnderArmour :o).

    Instead my clubs are rolling around in the back of my car reminding me how much work I have to do over the next few months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be like you Heather, couldn't stop. I'd make the 30 minute drive out to the golf dome almost everyday from December thu April. Then I met and married a nongolfer who introduced me to cross country skiing and winter hiking. I still love golf and I'm out there as soon as the course open in Spring, and the strangest thing is that I've found I've actually improved more in the three years I've been taking a break than I did those years I spent winter at the range. If you can stand the withdrawal you should consider a short respite. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...