Saturday

Molinari - Rocca - Colmar : The Elegance of Italian Golf



Earlier this year Edoardo Molinari said that Colmar was "...a brand in sync with his personality and tastes".

He's a global ambassador for the iconic Italian apparel company and is often one of the best dressed golfers on the course. ~ For 80 years,  the company has been well known for its golf apparel...  ski jackets and snow suits as well.

The brand was actually launched in 1923, when Mario Columbo decided to build the first factory.  Nowadays the golf line is being worn not only by Eduardo but also by Molinari role model Constantino Rocco.

A friend sent me the video in anticipation of the upcoming Ryder Club, where as you surely know, Edoardo will be playing... along with his brother... and Signor Rocca will be cheering them on.

6 comments:

  1. A lot of Americans are surprised when they travel to Italy and find that the people are for the most part attractive and elegant.

    Over here we've tend to stereotype Italians negatively - as primitive immigrants, sinister Mafiosi and more recently Jersey Shore DBs.

    These guys are the real Italians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if the Molinaris know about Snooki and The Situation? God, I hope not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being an Italian American, my roots are in Italy. Sometimes we get obscured by some louts. Fortunately I had a Dad with class and dignity (and a great golf game.) I had a good role model for behavior and try to carry myself well (unfortunately, I never had his golf game.....sigh.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see the brothers play together... Of course I want the US to win but I'll definitely be watching i fratelli Molinari.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Fratelli Molinari.

    Isn't that a pasta dish?

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...