Sunday

Golf Travel - A Memorable Week in Mesquite

Mesquite Golf Collage - Golf Girl Media




















After an awesome week of golf in the sublime paysage of the Virgin River Valley, I have quite a bit to write about.

For the moment I'm catching up with a mountain of email and re-acclimating myself to the the lush, leafy Connecticut landscape. However, during coming week I'll be posting numerous stories on my amazing adventure:  the spectacular desert courses, the delightful resorts and restaurants, and the unique Mesquite golf culture, a culture that has inspired a highly competitive amateur golf championship... that's also friendly and inclusive: The Mesquite Amateur.

I look forward to telling you all about it.

9 comments:

  1. Great selection of affordable and luxury vacation rentals in Ft Lauderdale, Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  2. .

    patricia,

    i love golf vacation stories

    and NO i did not have anything to do with the post above

    but YES it does indicate a desperate real estate situation, even theDonald has lost an entire beachfron property to foreclosure here in ft lauderdale

    anyway be well


    frankD
    ftliquordale soFLA

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos and look forward to hearing the details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was surprised to see how many courses there are in Mesquite. They all look beautiful, and quite challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pics really are nice, it looks like you had a blast... I look forward to the follow up... Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you really got around from all those photos. Looking forward to details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    Article Submission

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone has a dream... or two. Actually if you're a golfer you probably have several. They're the courses you long to play... and I'm guessing you have them on a list somewhere.
    Golf tours

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...