Monday

Golf's Hwy 18 - Don't Miss the Mini-Marathon





If you happened to miss either of the first two episodes of golf reality show Highway 18, you can catch up on Tuesday when the GOLF CHANNEL airs a mini-marathon starting at 8 p.m. ET. The series premiere, which featured a surprise guest appearance by Arnold Palmer, will kick-off the marathon at 8 p.m. ET. The teams will then battle it out in two swamps – one filled with gators and the other the home of the Florida Gators – in the second episode at 9 p.m. ET... followed by the series’ Rnewest episode at 10 p.m. ET.

It's an amazingly fun show, and the contestents are great. I wrote a bit about two of them, Charlotte Campbell and her brother Rob, last month. You remember Charlotte? She's the ultra cute golf girl who's created her own line of glittery ball manks. And the host of Hwy 18 is none other than Keri Murphy, the talented presenter of the Trivia Contest on GolfNow. (she's really cute too BTW)

So grab some popcorn, settle in, and catch up...with the golfers of Highway 18.

10 comments:

  1. I think it's going to be Jay and Peach...and Peach is the oldest in the field too. Not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can anyone tell Ashley from Ashleigh? I never know which is which.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There seems to be a disproportionate about of attention being paid to the two Ashes. They're far from the best team but I guess they have other attributes or something. :0

    ReplyDelete
  4. anon - does it really matter ? :-)

    I don't find this to be a particularly interesting show - though it looks like it would be a real blast to actually participate in smething like it.

    They definitely did a good job in making up for the lack of golf interest with eye candy.

    Did you notice that they did a good job coaching everybody on product placement ? Everytime a sponsored product came up (especially the car), they mentioned the product name. They didn't say "get to the car", they said "get to the xxxx" whatever it is they are driving. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @courtgolf I know what you mean, I love the show but I'm always thinking "I wish I could be on it" and that sort of frustrates me.

    I had that even more with the Amazing Race because I actually entered with my twin sister, and we got all the way to the finals but didn't get on the show in the end. I was sooo mad! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't feel bad Patricia my boyfriend (at the time) and I tried out for The Amazing Race too. We sent in our video and we didn't even get a call back. It's probably better though - we broke up less then a month later. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow ! That's pretty cool. How many stages of auditions are there to get to a final cut ? (I KNOW you passed the "eye candy" test !!) :-) Getting to travel all over the world for a game show would be THE best gig.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely be on the look out for this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm thinking they really mucked up the Daytona Speedway challenge. Dollars to doughnuts - every one of the guys were WANTING to be in that car doing laps at 165 mph - and having laps taken away because your partner hit the target would be a real bummer.

    They were wanting to have swings at a ball to GET laps - not to give them up.

    I did that here in Atlanta - talk about a THRILL !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Making holic gold is the old question : Honestly there is no fast way to make lots of holic money . Sadly enough a lot of the people that all of a sudden come to with millions of holic online gold almost overnight probably duped . Although there are a lot of ways to make lots of cheap holic goldhere I will tell you all of the ways that I know and what I do to make holic online money.

    ReplyDelete

Lets us know what you think...